Saturday, May 30, 2020




||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||

Chapter -98 – Dhoha

The argument between Lakshman and Parashurama

The Raghukulasurya poured out cool water like words “ Oh! Swami, kindly shower your grace upon the child, kindly do not shower your anger on the little child of innocent words. If he has aware of your legends would he engage in derisive arguments with you? The preceptor and parents get pleased when the children show foolishness. Kindly consider him as a child and a servant of you, and shower your kindness upon him. Oh! Mune, you are impartial, kind and valorous, you are highly intelligent as well.” Parashurama cooled down for a while listening to the sweet nectar-like words of Rama, but Lakshmana laughed out with ironic comments, it irritated the Muni, could not control his anger and spoke “ Oh! Rama, your brother is a sinner, he has no virtue of mother’s milk on his words, he has toxic poison in his mouth, even though he has a fair complexion, his heart is too dark, he is wicked nature he cannot follow your discipline or kindness. This ignorant child does not consider me as his death.”



Lakshmana speaks with a smile “Oh! Mune, kindly listen to me, the anger is the root cause of Papa/Sin, people commit various sins when they get besieged in anger, and performs all those notorious deeds which are against the progress of the Kingdom. Oh! Munivara, I am your servant, kindly leave your anger and shower kindness upon me. Your anger cannot bring back the Shivadhanuss which is already broken. Kindly be seated on the throne, your feet must have been aching, if you are too attached to that Shivadhanuss, we can ask someone who is expert to fix it.” Janaka terrified at the words of Lakshmana, and advised to stop commenting; the villagers were frightened and said: “The the younger brother of Rama is too uncontrollable.” Parashurama felt extremely raged and soon his body felt weak, he spoke “Rama, I am leaving him as he is your brother, his body is fair but the heart is too impure, he is a toxic poison in the golden vessel.” Lakshman laughed out once again, Rama looked at him in anger, immediately he left the scene and stood with the preceptor in embarrassment.



Rama approached Parashurama with folded hands and spoke to him amiably “Oh! Mahamune, Oh! Natha, kindly listen to me, you are a storehouse of wisdom, you should not take the words of a child seriously, honey bee and adults are same and create lots of buzzing noises, therefore the saintly men will not consider them seriously. Oh! Swami, he did not do any harm to you. Oh! Swami, I am your sinner, Oh! revered Sage, kindly consider me as your sincere attendant, and you can impose any punishments upon me, you can shower kindness, or anger, or death punishment or imprisonment, kindly do whatever you feel right. Oh! Munivara, kindly imposes the punishment at the earliest so that your anger could not harm you. I will sincerely follow them.”



Parashurama speaks “Oh! Rama, your brother’s sarcastic look did not reduce my anger, how did I control my anger? I will not get freed from this anger until I cut off his neck with my powerful axe. The wives of the kings have lost their fetus, listening to the glories of my axe, I feel extremely annoying to watch the enemy prince alive while I was holding the same powerful axe in my hand. My anger hurts my heart, even though my hands are not moving, this axe has lost its sharpness after killing numerous Kshatriyas, fate has turned against me. That’s why I have changed my attitude towards him; otherwise, the kindness will not touch my heart at all, that kindness causing ache in my heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment