Monday, May 4, 2020




||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||


Chapter – 11 – Dhoha – 10

Tulsidas Maharaj speaks “ I shall prostrate before the sacred Kingdom of Ayodhya and the river Sarayu, I shall prostrate before the male and females of the city of Ayodhya who has experienced the boundless love of the Supreme Lord Rama, and the people who were humiliated Devi Sita, are the cursed ones, later attained liberation with the grace of supreme Lord. I shall prostrate before the divine mother Devi Kaushalya, who gave birth to a divine child Raghupathi who is supreme bliss, he is the destroyer of wicked people like the fog that creates an obstacle in blossoming lotus flower, and the full moon like Rama who is the source of happiness to that lotus flowers.  I shall prostrate before King Dhasharatha and his three wives who symbolize auspiciousness and good fortune. I shall earnestly request them to shower their grace upon the sincere servant of their son. I shall prostrate before the supreme Lord Bhrama who is the creator of parents of Lord Raghupathi. I shall repeatedly prostrate before King Dhasharatha who left his mortal coil like a Trina/grass, at the grief of separation from his dearest son Rama who is extremely compassionate, reveals his intense faith and love to his elder son Rama.  I shall prostrate before the King of Vidheha/ Rajarishi and all the members of the family, who had intense love and faith upon Rama. I shall prostrate before Bharatha who is an ardent devotee and younger brother to Rama, whose austerities and vows are beyond description, his heart is like a honey bee that takes immense pleasure at the lotus-like feet of Rama, he is serene and attractive to his devotee, who marvelously sings in praise of Lord Rama. I shall prostrate before the lotus feet of Lakshmana who is the source of Universe, Adhishesha who has thousands of hoods, removes the fear of Goddess Earth, and shines like the flag of fame of Lord Raghupathi. He is Kripasindhu/ocean of mercy and storehouse of virtues, I shall earnestly pray to Saumithri/son of Devi Sumithra, to shower grace upon me. I shall prostrate before Shathrughna who symbolizes prowess and courage, humble and sincerely follows Bharatha.  I shall reverentially prostrate before Lord Hanuman who is extremely valorous, has endless fame, highly praised by Lord Rama. I shall prostrate before that son of Pavana/Lord Vayu, whose heart is soaked in the devotion of Lord Rama, envisions Lord Rama wielded in powerful bow and arrow in his heart and set fire to the city of Lanka which is the dwelling place of wicked.  I shall prostrate at the feet of Sugreevah who is King of Vanara, was born in the outclass, the elderly bear Jambavan, chief of demon King Vibheeshana and Angada, and numerous army of Varnaras.  I shall repeatedly prostrate before birds, animals, deities, humans, demons, which worshiped the lotus feet of Rama and served him relentlessly. I shall place my head bow down on the Earth and prostrate before the illustrious Rishis, Sages, Shukha and Shaunakadhis, Narada and Sanakadhis, and all the intellectuals and saintly people. Oh! Muneeshwara, kindly shower your grace upon me to remain your sincere servant always.  I shall prostrate before the lotus feet of  Vishwamatha/Mother of the Universe Goddess Janaki who is the daughter of King Janaka, dearest consort of compassionate Lord Rama, Oh! Mother kindly showers your merciful grace on me to enhance my devotion and intelligence.  I shall prostrate before the lotus feet of supreme Lord Raghunayaka who is most venerable, eyes have the resemblance of lotus flower petals, wielded in powerful bow and arrow, destroys the miseries and sorrows of distressed people.  I shall prostrate before the lotus feet of Lord Rama and Goddess Sita who is beloved of the distressed people, this divine couple is inseparable like words and its meanings, water, and waves.”


No comments:

Post a Comment