Friday, January 7, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi got rid of Maya of Mayapathi

 


Chapter -83 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi got rid of Maya of Mayapathi

 

Sage Kakabhusundi speaks “Oh! Garuda, the compassionate Lord Rama watching me in distress inside his belly gave out a smile, instantly I flew out of his mouth, soon I have witnessed the infant child Rama immersed in various childhood pastimes with his brothers on the marvelous patio of King Dhasharatha. I have tried to reason myself in all possible ways but nothing could bring peace to me. Oh! Garuda, while I was inside the belly of that infant Lord Rama, I was horrified to watch infinite Bhramanda, animate and animate things, I lost my consciousness, cried pitifully “Oh! Prabho, kindly protect me.” The merciful Lord Rama who can’t bear his devotees in distress, brought me out of his belly, and looked at me gracefully and patted on my head affectionately, soon I have got rid of trepidations and sorrow, thus the supreme Lord Rama relieved me from Maya, my heart raced with pure love for Lord Rama, my bodily hairs stood upright, with the eyes full of tears, and folded hands, I eulogized the supreme Lord Rama in marvelous verses.”

 

Dhekhi Kripala  Bikala Mohi  Bihase Thab Raghubeera | Bihasathahi Mukha  Bahera  Aayau Sunu Mathidheera || Soyi Larikayi Mo San Karana Lage  Puni Rama | Koti Bhanthi Samujjavau Manu Na  Lahayi Bishrama ||

Dhekhi Charitha  Yaha So  Prabhuthayi | Samujjatha  Dheha  Dhasa  Bisarayi || Dharani Pareau  Mukha Ava  Na Batha| Thrahi Thrahi Aaratha Jana  Thratha || Premakula  Prabhu Mohi Biloki | Nija Maya  Prabhutha Thab Roki || Kara Saroja  Prabhu Mama  Sira Dhareau |Dheenadhayala  Sakala Dhukha  Hareau || Keenha Ramamohi Bigatha  Bimoha | Sevaka Sukhadha  Kripa Sandhoha || Prabhutha Prathama  Bichari Bichari | Mana Maha Hoyi Harasha  Athi Bhari || Bhagatha  Bacchalatha Prabhu Mei Dhekhi | Upaji Mama Ura  Preethi Biseshi || Sajala Nayana PUlakitha  Kara Jori | Keenhiau Bahu Bidhi Binaya  Bahori ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment