Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – The grief and sufferings of worldly existence cannot get eliminated without the devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 



Chapter - 79– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – The grief and sufferings of worldly existence cannot get eliminated without the devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 

Sage Kakabhusundi speaks “Oh! Khagapathi, the Jeeva who strive to achieve bliss with the knowledge in scriptures and Veda, Agamanigamashasthras, without pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra, are demons. Oh! Garuda, the darkness of the night will not disappear without the sunlight, even if all the mountains are set to fire or in the light of full moon. Likewise, the sufferings and grief of worldly existence cannot get eliminated without adoring the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra. The Avidhya/ignorance has no place in the mind and heart of the devotees of Lord Sri Ramachandra, the Vidhya/knowledge of Bhramam/Oneness in all, uphold the virtues of the devotees of Rama, hence the devotee of Rama never falls in the cycles of birth and death. Oh! Garuda, listen to me carefully, when I was overwhelmed to watch the purpose of the incarnation of Lord Sri Hari as the son of King of Kosala, he smiled at me and crawled towards me, in order to get hold of me, none of his mothers or brothers have noticed the infant Rama rushing towards me. The beautiful infant rushed towards me, crawling on his knees, at that moment, I took a flight from the ground, Oh! Garuda, the next moment I have seen the hands of Rama stretched towards to get hold of me, as I was darting to the sky the hand of infant of Rama was following me ceaselessly. I have felt his hand following me towards the sky.”


Ramachandhra Ke Bhajana Binu Jo Chaha Padha Nirbana | Gyanavantha  Aapi So Nara Pasu Binu Pooch Bishana || Rakapathi Shodasa  Uahi Tharagana Samudhayi | Sakala Girinha  Dhava  Layia Binu Rabi Rathi Na Jayi ||

Yesehi Hari Binu Bhajana Khagesa | Mitayi Na Jeevanha Kera  Kalesa || Hari  Sevakahi Na Byapa Abidhya | Prabhu Preritha  Byapayi Thehi Bidhdhya || Thathe Nasa  Na Hoyi Dhasa Kara | Bhedha  Bhagathi Badayi Bihangabara || Bhrama The  Chakitha Rama Mohi  Dhekha | Bihase So Sunu Charitha Bisesha || Thehi Kauthuka  Kara Maramu Na Kahu | Jana Anuja  Na Mathu Pithahu || Janu Pani Dhaye Mohi Dharana | Syamala  Gatha Aruna  Kara Charana || Thab Mei Bhagi  Chaleau Uragari | Rama Gahana Kaha Bhuja  Pasari || Jimi Jimi Dhoori Udau Akasa | Thaha Bhuja  Hari Dhekhau Nija Pasa ||

No comments:

Post a Comment