Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi describes the boon he has received from Lord Rama

 


Chapter -88 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi describes the boon he has received from Lord Rama

 

Lord Rama speaks “Oh! Kakabhusundi, whoever be it Purusha/male, Nari/female, or Napumsaka/mixed gender, or any creatures or animate or inanimate things worship me I would ensure their protection, if they adore me with innocent heart, they are supremely dear to me. Oh! Khaga, the sincerity of the worshiper lures my heart, hence worship me with pure love and devotion, without any desire or personal motive. I shall promise you, the ‘Time’ will not take control over you, worship me with intense devotion and faith.” Sage Kakabhusundi speaks to Guruda “Oh! Khagapathi, after listening to the nectar-like speeches of Rama, I was transported to a state of bliss, my bodily hairs stood upright. The joy I have felt that moment was beyond description, my eyes were beholding the beauty of that Lord, how can they describe the splendor of that Lord? Thus, Lord Rama pacified me in many ways, after that once again sported like an infant Rama on the patio of the grand palace of Ayodhya, after some time the infant Rama’s started to cry looking at his mother Devi Kausalya, eyes were filled with tears as if he was hungry. Soon Devi Kausalya rushed to her child, and carried him on her bosom, and began to feed the child singing the exploits of Lord Rama.”

 

Purusha Napumsaka  Nari Va  Jeeva Charachara  Koyi | Sarba Bhava  Bhaja Kapata Thaji  Mohi Parama  Priya Soyi || Sathya Kahau Khaga  Thohi Suchi Sevaka Mama  Pranapriya | Asa Bichari  Bhaju Mohi Parihari Aasa Bharosa  Sab ||

Kabahu Kala Na Byapihi  Thohi | Sumiresu Bhajesu Niranthara Mohi || Prabhu Bachanamritha  Suni Na  Adhau | Thanu Pulakitha  Mana Athi  Harashau || So Sukha Janayi Mana Aru Kana | Nahi Rasana  Pahi Jayi Bakhana || Prabhu Sobha  Sukha Janahi Nayana | Kahi Kimi Sakahi Thinhahi Nahi Bayana || Bahu Bidhi Mohi Prabodhi Sukha Dheyi | Lage Karana Sisu Kauthuka Theyi || Sajala Nayana  Kacchu Mukha Kari Rookha | Chithayi Mathu Lagi Athi Bhookha || Dhekhi Mathu Aathura Udi Dhayi | Kahi Mridhu Bachana Liye  Ura Layi || Godha Rakhi Karava Paya Pana |Raghupathi Charitha  Lalitha Kara Gana ||

No comments:

Post a Comment