Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi describes the infinite Bhramanda witnessed inside the belly of infant Rama

 



Chapter - 80– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – Sage Kakabhusundi describes the infinite Bhramanda witnessed inside the belly of infant Rama

 

Sage Kakabhusundi speaks “Oh! Garuda, I flew to Sathyaloka, Bhrama’s abode and looked back and realized that the two hands of Lord Rama were following me all the way to the seven Universe, penetrating through the Bhramanda, I flew high as I could and found the hand of the infant Rama following me everywhere, I was terrorized by the sight and closed my eyes when I opened my eyes, I found myself in the Ayodhyapuri, on the courtyard where the four infants were performing childhood pastimes. Oh! Garuda, Rama smiled at me watching me in extreme terror, even I was laughed watching the infant, soon I was trapped into the mouth of that Lord, Oh! Garuda, inside the belly of infant Rama I have witnessed several Bhramanda, innumerable spheres, Lord Bhrama, Rudras, Shivas, deities, mountains, oceans, countless stars, moons, suns, Lokapalas, Yamas, Kalas, lakes, rivers, animate and inanimate things, Siddhas, Kinnaras, Nagas, humans in each Bhramanda.”


Bhramaloka  Lagi Gayau Mei  Chithayau Paccha Udatha | Juga Angula  Kara Beecha Sab Rama  Bhujahi Mohi Thatha || Sapthabarana Bhedha Kari Jaha Lage Gathi  Mori | Gayau Thaha Prabhu Bhuja  Nirakhi Byakula  Bhayau Bahori ||

Moodheau Nayana  Thrasitha Jab Bhayau | Puni  Chithavatha Kosalapura  Gayau || Mohi Biloki Rama  Musukahi | Bihasatha  Thuratha Gayau Mukhamahi || Udhara  Majja Sunu Andaja  Raya |Dhekheau Bahu Bhramanda  Nikaya || Athi Bichithra  Thaha  Loka Aneka | Rachana Adhika  Yek The  Yeka || Kotinha  Chathuranana Gaureesa | Aganitha  Udagana Rabi Rajaneesa || Aganitha Loka Pala Jama Kala | Aganitha  Bhoodhara Bhoomi Bisala || Sagara Sari Sara Bipina  Apara | Nana Bhanthi Srishti Bisthara || Sura Muni Sidhdha Naga Nara Kinnara | Chari Prakara  Jeeva Sa Charachara ||

No comments:

Post a Comment