Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – The crow attains Ananyabhakthi/perpetual devotion at the lotus feet of Rama as a boon

 



Chapter - 113 - Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj –The crow attains Ananyabhakthi/perpetual devotion at the lotus feet of Rama as a boon


Sage Kakabhusundi speaks “Oh! Garuda, I was so inattentive while Sage Lomasha was describing the splendor of absolute Bhramam, hence the Sage cursed me to become a crow, immediately I have assumed the form of a crow, I reverentially bowed before the sage and joyfully took a flight, absorbed in the thought of Jewel of Raghu’s Lord Rama.” Lord Mahadeva speaks “Oh! Devi Uma, whoever devoted at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra would get freed from lust, desire, anger, jealousy, pride, ego, and perceive the whole Universe and its living non-living things as the Lord, hence how could they keep animosity in their hearts?”

 

Sage Kakabhusundi continues “Oh! Khagapathi, it was not the fault of Sage who cursed me to become a crow, it is the supreme Bhramam that resides as a soul in the heart of Jeeva, knower of all who prompts the Jeeva to act accordingly. The merciful Lord tested my devotion by clouding the sage’s description on Bhramam, later Sage Lomasha was lamented watching me in the form of a crow, knowing me as a sincere devotee of Lord of Sri Hari, he was amazed by my extraordinary forbearance and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Rama, he called me back once again. He pacified me, and gladly imparted the sacred syllabus to please Lord Rama. Oh! Garuda, The gracious Sage Lomasha also taught me how to worship Lord Rama in his infant form, I was taught to perceive that magnificent form of Balaroopa of Lord Rama in my mind, which was supremely mesmerizing and delightful as I was described to you already. Oh! Garuda, the compassionate Sage Lomasha, detained me in his hermitage for a long time and described the entire ‘Sri Ramacharitha Manas’/lake like exploits of Lord Rama to me, then he told to me compassionately “Oh! Child, I have described the marvelous Sri Ramacharitha Manas by the grace of Lord Shambhu. I know you are a fervent devotee of Lord Rama that’s why I have described them all to you. Oh! Dear child, do not reveal the sacred Sri Ramacharitha Manas, lake-like exploits of Lord Sri Ramachandra to the people who have no devotion, or faith at the lotus feet of Lord Rama.” Sage Lomasha admonished me in different ways, I repeatedly bowed at his feet, he affectionately patted on my head with his lotus-like palm, and poured blessings “Oh! Dear son, with my grace and your sincere devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Rama, you would achieve Ananyabhakthi/perpetual devotion on Lord Sri Ramachandra and his exploits would permanently reside in your heart.”

 

Thuratha Bhayau Mei  Kaga  Thab Puni Munipadha  Siru Nayi | Sumiri Rama Raghubamsa  Mani Harashitha Chaleau Udayi || Uma Je Rama Charana Ratha Bigatha Kama Madha Krodha | Nija Prabhumaya Dhekhahi Jagatha Kehi Sana Karahi Birodha ||

Sunu Khagesa Nahi Kacchu Rishi Dhooshana | Ura Preraka  Raghubamsa  Bibhooshana || Kripasindhu Muni Mathi Kari  Bhori | Leenhi Prema  Pareeccha Mori || Mana Bacha Krama Mohi Nija  Janajana | Muni Mathi PUni Pheri Bhagavana|| Rishi Mama  Mahatha Seelatha  Dhekhi | Ramacharana  Biswasa  Biseshi || Athi Bismaya  Puni Puni Pacchithayi | Sadhara Muni Mohi Leenha Bolayi || Mama Parithosha  Bibidhi Bidhi Keenha | Harashitha Ramamanthra  Thab Dheenha || Balakaroopa  Ramakara Dhyana | Kaheau  Mohi Muni  Kripanidhana || Sundhara Sukhadha  Mohi Athi Bhava | So Prathamahi Mei Thumhahi Sunava || Muni Mohi Kacchuka Kala Thaha Rakha | Ramacharithamanasa  Thab Bhasha || Sadhara Mohi Yaha Katha  Sunayi | Puni Bole  Muni Gira  Suhayi || Ramacharitha  Sara Guptha  Suhava | Sambhu Prasadha  Thatha Mei  Pava || Thohi Nija Bhagatha Ramakara Jani | Thathe Mei Sab Kaheau Bakhani || Ramabhgathi Jinha Ke  Ura Nahi | Kabahu Na Thatha  Kahia  Thinha  Pahi || Muni  Mohi Bibidhi Bhanthi Samujjava | Mei  Saprema  Munipadha  Siru Nava || Nija Kara Kamala  Parasi Mama  Seesa | Harashitha Aasisha Dheenha Muneesa || Ramabhagathi Abirala  Ura  Thore | Basihi Sadha Prasadha  Ab More ||

No comments:

Post a Comment