Friday, January 14, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda –Sage Kakabhusundi describes his previous birth to Garuda

 


Chapter - 105 - Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj –Sage Kakabhusundi describes his previous birth to Garuda


Sage Kakabhusundi speaks “Oh! Byalari, the Maya of the Mayapathi represent good and evil, hence the Jeeva cannot protect themselves from evil without the worship of Lord Sri Hari, leaving the impurities such as lust, desire, ego, jealousy, pride, arrogance, ignorance, anger, etc. Oh! Garuda, In the Kali era I have taken birth in the sacred city of Ayodhya and lived for many years until the terrible famine engulfed the Kingdom, I had to abandon the city of Ayodhya for my survival. Oh! Uragari, I have settled in Ujjain, I found that place is miserable with full of the penniless, distressed, desolate,  and lowly clan of people. I have spent some time in this place, earned money, and started to worship Lord Shambhu. There was a twice-born/Bhramin, pious, learned, virtuous worshiped Lord Shambhu according to Vedic rite, he is a fervent devotee of Lord Shambhu and had a devotion to Lord Sri Hari as well. I served this Bhramin so long selflessly, he was so kind and loving to me, he taught me the rites performed to please Lord Shambhu, imparted the greatest of knowledge considering me as his own son. I used to visit the shrine of Lord Shambhu, and practice the Manthraupadhesha/the highly powerful secret verses to please the Lord for my own personal benefits.”

 

Harimaya Kritha  Dhosha Guna  Binu Haribhajana Na Jahi | Bhajia  Rama Thaji Kama  Sab Asa  Bichari Manamahi || Thehi Kalikala Barasha  Bahu Baseau Avadha Bihagesa | Pareau  Dhukala Bipathi Basa Thab Mei Gayau Bidesa ||

Gayeau Ujeni Sunu Uragari | Dheena Maleena  Dharidhra Dhukhari || Gaye Kala Kacchu Sampathi Payi | Thaha Puni Karau Sambhu Sevakayi || Bipra Yek Baidhika  Sivapooja | Karayi Sadha  Thehi Kaju Na Dhooja || Paramasadhu Paramaratha Bindhaka | Sambhu Upasaka Nahi Hari Nindhaka || Thehi Sevau Mei Kapata Sametha | Dhvija Dhayala Athi Neethi Niketha || Bajiha Namra Dhekhi Mohi Sayi | Bipra  Padava  Puthra Ki Nayi || Sambhu Manthra Mohi Dhvijabara  Dheenha | Subha  Upadhesa  Bibidha Bidhi Keenha || Japau Manthra Sivamandhira Jayi | Hridhaya Dhambha Ahamithi Adhikayi ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment