Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – The worship of Lord Shambhu provide devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 


Chapter - 106 - Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj –The worship of Lord Shambhu provide devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra


Sage Kakabhusundi speaks "Oh! Garuda, I was born in a lowly clan, drenched in impurities of lust, desire, ego, anger, jealousy, pride, etc. I was hostile towards Bhramins and the devotees of Lord Vishnu. My preceptor was extremely saddened to watch my arrogance, he advised me several times were fallen to deaf ears. Whenever I listen to his advice I would burn with rage, one day my preceptor called me and began to speak meticulously on moral values “Oh! Dear son, the worship of Lord Shambhu is carried out for achieving firm devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra. Lord Shambhu represents Bhrama, Vishnu, and Maheshwara, he is absolute Bhramam, hence if you want happiness in your life, adore at the lotus feet of Lord Rama, leave all your hatred towards the devotees of Rama who is worshiped by the trinities.” Oh! Garuda, when I listened to the speeches of my preceptor who taught the Paramarththa, I was infuriated, like the serpent fed the milk turn against its Master, I could not control my rage, ego, and pride and I had little knowledge as I was born in the lowest clan, further I have developed intense hatred towards my preceptor too. I took all opportunities to disgrace my preceptor, even after all these, my preceptor was so kind and compassionate to me. Oh! Garuda, the wicked does not like the company of the virtuous, make all possible ways to kill the wise, like the smoke puff off the fire, the dust carries out by the wind causes damage to the eyesight. Oh! Brother, it is always a good idea to abandon the company of wicked people, the noble Santh Mahathma repeatedly advice to leave the association of vile, it not good to quarrel with a wretched person or keep ally with him, the wise would keep aloof to the deceitful and wicked like a dog. Oh! Garuda, I was drenched in impurities, none of the advice of my preceptor was pleasing to me.”


Mei Khal Malasankula  Mathi Neecha Jathi Basa Moha | Hari Jana Dhvija Dhekheau Jarau Karau Bhishnu Kara Dhroha || Guru Nitha Mohi Prabodha Dhukhitha Dhekhi Aacharana Mama | Mohi Upajayi Athi Krodha Dhamihi Neethi Ki  Bhavayi ||

Yek Bar Guru Leenha Bolayi | Mohi Neethi Bahu Bhanthi Sikhayi || Sivaseva Kara Phala sutha Soyi | Abirala Bhagathi Ramapadha Hoyi || Ramahi Bhajahi Thatha Siva  Dhatha | Nara Pavara Kei Kethika Batha || Jasu Charana Aja Siva Anuragi | Thasu  Dhroha Sukha Chahasi Abhagi || Hara Kahau Hari Sevaka Guru Kaheau | Suni Khaganatha Hridhaya Mama Dhaheau|| Adhamajathi Mei Bidhya Paya | Bhayau Jatha Aahi Dhoodha Piaya || Mani Kutila  Kubhagya Kujathi | Guru Kara Dhroha  Karau Dhinu Rathi || Athi Dhayalu Guru Swalpa Na Krodha | PUni Puni Mohi Sikhava Subodha || Jehi The Neecha Badayi Pava | So Prathamahi Hathi Thahi Nasava || Dhooma Anala Sambhava  Sunu Bhayi | Thehi Bujjava Dhana  Padhavi Payi || Raja Maga  PariNiradhara Rahayi | Sab Kara  Padha Prahara Nitha Sahayi || Marutha Udava Prathama Thehi Bharayi | Puni Nripa  Nayana  Kairitanhi Parayi || Sunu Khagapathi Asa Samujji Prasanga | Budha Nahi Karahi Adhama Kara Sanga || Kabi Kobidha Gavahi Asi Neethi | Khala Sana  Kalaha Na  Bhala Nahi Preethi || Udhaseena  Nitha Rahia Gosayi | Khala Pariharia Swan Ki Nayi || Mei Khala Hridhaya Kapata Kutilayi | Guru Hitha Kahayi Na Mohi Sohayi ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment