Friday, November 12, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Lanka Kanda – Ravana gets annoyed listening to the praise of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 



Chapter - 28– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Lanka Kanda – Ravana gets annoyed listening to the praise of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 

Ravana shrieked in anger “Oh! Vanara, you haven’t heard of my might with that I have conquered all the animate and inanimate things in this Universe, or my brother Kumbhakarnna, who has the large ears resemble pot or my son mighty Meghanatha who crushed the pride of Lord Indra. Oh! Fool, your Master Lord Sri Ramachandra constructed a bridge across the ocean with the help of Vanaras, do you call it the valor of your Lord? There are several species of birds that fly across the ocean, all of them cannot be heroes. Oh! Vanara listens to me, I have possessed twenty arms which has the might of the ocean, and I have crushed many deities and noble souls beneath it. Who has the valor to cross these twenty unfathomable oceans like my powerful arms? I have employed the guardians of eight directions to serve me, Oh! Fool, you are praising an ordinary human being, the prince of Ayodhya before me. Listen Vanara, if your Lord is capable to meet me on the battlefield why did he choose to send messengers from time to time? Is he ashamed to make terms with his enemy? Look at my powerful arms that elevated the Mount Kailasha the abode of Lord Shambhu, and you can praise your Master at your heart's content.”

 

Kumbakarna Asa Bandhu Mama  Sutha Prasiddha Sakrari | Mor Parakrama Nahi Sunehi Jitheau Charachara  Jjari ||

Sada Sakhamriga Jori Sahayi | Bandha Sindhu Ihahyi Prabhuthayi || Nadhahi Khaga Aneka Bareesa | Sura Na  Hohi The Sunu Sab Keesa || Mama Bhuja  Sagara Bala Jala Poora | Jaha Boode Bahu Sura Nara Sura || Beesa Payodhi Agadha Apara | Ko Asa Beera  Jo Payihi Para || Dhigpalanha Mei Neera  Bharava | Bhoopa  Sujasa  Khala Mohi Sunava || Jau Pai Samara  Subhata  Thava Natha| Puni Puni Kahasi Jasu Guna Gaaya || Thau Basida Padavath Kehi Kaja| Ripu San Preethi Karatha Nahi Laja|| Haragiri Mathana Nirakhu Mama Bahu | Puni sad Kapi Nija Prabhuhi Sarahu ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment