Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – whoever has a pure mind free from impurities of Ahamkara, and Mamakara would worship Lord Rama by word, mind, and deed to achieve fruitfulness of life

 


Chapter – 46– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– whoever has a pure mind, free from lust, desire, ego, pride, anger jealousy, Ahamkara, and Mamakara would worship Lord Rama by word, mind, and deed to achieve fruitfulness of life

 

Rama spoke passionately “Oh! Kapishwara, Oh! Sugrivah, whoever taken shelter in me, I would remove all their sins, and protect them from all the evils. They would get rid of their grief at the very sight of me, I won’t abandon even the grave sinner of Bhramahathya/person who killed Bhramana, the moment the Jeeva takes shelter in me, all their millions and millions of births sins would get washed away. Oh! Kapishwara, sinners cannot worship me, if Vibheeshana was wicked and vile, he could not approach me, whoever has a pure mind, free from lust, desire, ego, pride, anger and jealousy, Ahamkara and Mamakara would worship me by word, mind, and deed, eventually attain the fruitfulness of life. I have an aversion towards vile, wicked, and immoral deeds. Even if Vibheeshana is the emissary of Ravana, we have nothing to fear or lose, Oh! Kapishwara Oh! Sugrivah, my younger brother Lakshman is well capable to vanquish the thrice of the demon race in the Universe. If Vibheeshana was taken shelter in me with pure heart, I would assure his welfare and protection, and cherish him as dear as my life.”


Saranagatha Kahau Je  Thajahi Nija  Anahitha Anumani | The Nara Pavara  Papamaya Thinhahi Bilokatha Hani ||

Koti Bipra Badha Lagahi Jahu | Aaya Sarana ThajauNahi Thahu || Sanmukha Hoyi Jeeva Mohi Jabahi | Janma Koti Adha Nasahi Thabahi || Papavantha Kara Sahaja Subhau | Bhajanu Mora Thehi Bhava Na  Kau || Jau Pai Dhushtahridhaya Soyi Hoyi | More Sanmukha Aava Ki Soyi || Nirmala Man Jan So Mohi Pava | Mohi Kapata Cchala Chidhra Na Bhava || Bhedha Lena Padava Dhasaseesa | Thabahu Na Kacchu Bhaya Hani Kapeesa || Jaga Mahau Sakha  Nisachara Jethe | Lacchimanu Hanayi Nimisha Mahau Thethe || Jau Sabheetha Aava Saranayi | Rakhihau Thahi Prana Ki Nayi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment