Monday, November 22, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Lanka Kanda – Rama lamenting over the misfortune on Lakshman

 



Chapter - 61– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Lanka Kanda – Rama lamenting over the misfortune on Lakshman

 

Hanuman prostrated at the feet of Bharatha and spoke with folded hands “Oh! Prabho, contemplating upon the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra, I shall make my way back to the Lord swiftly.” While returning to Lanka, Hanuman thought of the might of Bharatha, amiability virtues, and devotion, and praised him abundantly.

 

At mount Suvela, Rama uttered the words of anxiousness like an ordinary human watching the miserable state of Lakshman “Hanuman has not returned yet, what would happen if he didn’t come back before the daybreak? The half of the night has passed.” He wrapped Lakshman on his chest and shed tears of grief “ Oh! Dear brother, you can’t watch me in distress, you have been always pleasing and kind to me, you have abandoned the stately luxuries, and your parents for myself, and adapted to live in the extreme climate of the woods, Oh! Thatha, where is that love for me? Why don’t you wake up after listening to my cries? I have never expected that my brother would lose his life in the woods, if so, I would have refused to follow the command of my father. The children, richness, money, fame, possessions, relatives, and companions would come and go, but a sincere and devoted brother like Lakshman is difficult to achieve. Oh! Brother, keep my words in your mind and wake up, life of a serpent without the precious gem on its forehead, a bird without wings, an elephant without a trunk, is miserable as my life without you. If fate force me to live without you, what would I say to Mother Sumithra? How did I return to Ayodhya after sacrificing life for the sake of my wife? I do not consider losing my wife as a big issue, I would bear the criticism of the world, but how did I survive with the grief of your loss and criticism of the world? You are the only solace to Devi Sumithra, and you are the delight of her, yet she has entrusted you in my hand hoping for your happiness and joy, she has believed that I would take good care of you, she trusted me as your well-wisher, how did I face Devi Sumithra in your absence? Why don’t you get up and advise me?”. Thus, Lord of Raghu dispeller of sorrow and grief, shed tears. Lord Mahadeva speaks “Oh! Devi Uma, the Lord of Raghu is absolute Bhramam, which is omnipresent, has expressed grief as an ordinary human being to reveal the compassionate nature of him to his ardent devotees.”

 

Thava Prathapa Ura Rakhi Prabhu Jaihau Natha Thurantha | Asa Kahi Aayasu Payi Padha Bandhi Chaleau Hanumantha || Bharatha Bahubala Seela Guna Prabhupadha Preethi Apara | Mana Mahau Jatha Sarahath Puni Puni Pavanakumara ||

Uaha Rama Lacchimanahi Nihari | Bole Bachana Manuja Anusari || Ardha Rathi Gayi Kapi Nahi Aayau | Rama Udayi Anuja Ura Layau || Sakahu Na Dhukhitha Dhekhi Mohi Kau | Bandhu Sadha Thava Mridhula Subhau || Mama Hitha Lagi Thajeahu Pithu Matha | Saheahu Bipina  Hima Aathapa Batha || So Anuraga Kaha Ab Bhayi | Udahu Na Suni Mama Bacha Bikalayi || Jau Janatheau Bana Bandhu Bicchohu| Pitha Bachana Mantheau Nahi Auhu || Sutha Bitha Nari Bhavana Parivara | Hohi Jahi Jaga Barahi Bara || Asa Bichari Jiya Jagahu Thatha |  MilayiNa Jagatha Sahodhara Bhratha || Jatha Pankha Binu Khaga Athi Dheena | Mani  Binu Phani Karibara Kara Heena || Asa Mama Jeevana Bandhu Binu Thohi | Jau Jada Dhaiva Jiavai Mohi || Jaihau Avadha Kavana Muhu Layi | Nari Hethu Priya Bhayi Gavayi || Baru Apajasa Sahatheau Jagamahi | Nari Hani Bisesha Cchathi Nahi || Ab Apaloku Soku Sutha Thora | Sahihi Nidoora Kadora Ura  Mora || Nija Janani Ke Yek Kumara | Thatha Thasu Thumha Prana Adhara || Saupesi Mohi Thumhahi Gahi Pani | Sab Bidhi Sukhadha Paramahitha Jani || Utharu Kaha  Dhahau Thehi Jayi | Udi Kina Mohi Sikhavahu Bhayi || Bahu Bidhi Sochatha Soch Bimochana | Sravatha Salila Rajeeva Dhalalochana || Uma Yek Ankhanda Raghurayi | Nara Gathi Bhagatha Kripala Dhekhayi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment