Tuesday, July 7, 2020



|| Sri Ram Jeyram Jay Jay Ram ||

 

Chapter – 5 – Sundara Kandam

Hanuman’s advice to Dhashanan

 

Lord Mahadeva speaks “Oh! Parvathi, do you think that Hanuman got fastened with the Bhramasthra? The intellectuals cut off the worldly existence, removes the interest in worldly matters and bondages with the constant contemplation and meditation upon that supreme Lord, is it possible for the emissary of that Prabhu gets fasten with the Bhramasthra? No, it was he allowed the Astra to fasten him; he wanted to fulfill the task of Prabhu. The demons were happy to know that Vanara got fasten, and all of them rushed to the assembly to witness that huge Vanara. Kapivara looked at the assembly of Ravana, it was beyond description, even the deities and Dikpalakas were stood in utmost humility and fear, with folded hands watching the movements of his eyebrows, and receive the instructions and obey Ravana. Hanuman was fearless did not feel trepidations at all, like Garuda in the cluster of serpents.

 

Dhashanan looked at Vanara and verbally abused him and laughed at him. Once again, the thought of the death of Akshakumara put him in grief and deep distress; Lankarajan spoke “Oh! Vanara who are you? Why did you destroy the pleasure garden? You do not know my prowess, you are a fool but extremely courageous. Oh! Mooda, why did you kill the army of demons? Are you not scared of your death?” Hanuman spoke in a loud and precise voice “Oh! Ravana,  Listen to me carefully.  1) Who created several Bhramanda with the influence of Maya/Prakrithi? Oh! Dhashanan, 2) whose influence Lord Bhrama, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Maheshwara, perform the tasks of creation, preservation, and destruction respectively?  3) Who influence d that thousand hooded Adhishesha holds the entire Universe and its living beings on his head? 4) Who frequently incarnates on the Earth to destroy the wicked like you, and protects the deities? 5) Who broken that powerful bow of Lord Shiva, and crushed the pride of entire Kshathriyas assembled? 6) Who killed Khara, Dhooshana, Thrishirass, and a huge army of demons in the woods? Who killed Bali? Oh! Dhashanan, remember all of them.  If you want to know about me, I shall introduce myself as the emissary of Lord Rama, whose influence made you win over all those living and non-living on the Earth and whose dearest consort is under your detention.”

 


Hanuman speaks “Oh! Dhashanan, I know your prowess, you have fought with Sahasrabhahu, you have fought with Bali, and you have asked why I destroyed your pleasure garden, Oh! Prabho  I have shown the nature of my birth as Vanara, I have consumed fruits from your pleasure garden, because I was feeling hungry, and plucked out the trees. Oh! Prabho, everyone loves their Prana, your demons attacked me, I have not found any other way to protect myself, so I have killed them. Your son Meghanatha fastened me and brought here, in fact, I was keeping quiet and pretended as I got caught by your son, I wanted to accomplish the task of my Prabhu, I am not ashamed to remain in the detention of your son. Oh! Ravana, I pray to you with folded hands, leave your ego, and listen to my advice. Kindly think of the protection of your clan and your people, leave your false perceptions, and take shelter at the lotus feet of Ramachandra who removes the fear of whoever surrendered at his feet. Do not keep enmity with that mighty Lord who is sought after by Suras, Asuras, living and non-living things in this Universe, and all those takes Laya at the end of the Kalpa, even the Mrithyu cannot face him, and kindly return Devi Janaki with all respects to that Lord Rama.”

 


Hanuman continues “Oh! Ravana, the supreme Lord Raghunatha is Dhayasindhu/ocean of mercy, he is the destroyer of Khara, Dhooshana, Thrishiras, and numerous demons, he never abandons devotee who takes shelter in him. If you surrender at his lotus feet, he would forgive you and give shelter to you. After that, you can rule the city of Lanka contemplating upon the lotus feet of Lord Rama. Your grandfather Sage Pulasthya is righteous, like an unblemished moon; do not bring stain to him. There is no hymns superior to the ‘Ramanama’, leave all your egos and pride and take shelter in Rama. Oh! Devashathro, a naked woman adorned in various precious ornaments won’t stand out. The enemy of Rama, even though he is wealthy, his wealth and fame will not stay with him for long, like the watercourse dries up in summer. Oh! Dhashanan, listen to me, I promise you, whoever keeps enmity against Rama will not remain safe, none will protect them. Even the thousands and thousands of Lord Bhrama and Shankara could not help you from the hostility of Rama, leave your ignorance that could provide only grief and take shelter at the lotus feet of Kripasindhu Lord Rama.”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment