Saturday, July 25, 2020



|| Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram ||

Chapter -15 - Uththara Kandam

Prabhu Sri Ram enlightens Kakabhushundi with the supreme knowledge of Paramarththa

Sage Kakabhushundi speaks “Oh! Sriharivahana, the several Universe I have witnessed had different characteristics, and unique, but I have not seen different Rama in it, because the Prabhu is beyond Maya, changeless, void of Thrigunas, therefore I could see the same lovely child Rama in all those Universes in the several Bhramanda. I felt hundreds of Kalpa got over while taking a tour through these Bhramandas and Universes. I have returned to my hermitage and stayed for quite some time. In the meantime I have heard my Prabhu has incarnated as Raghukulathilaka, I have rushed to see that lovely child once again, and witnessed the grand ceremony of his birth. Oh! Pakshiraja, all these have happened while I was in the stomach of that Prabhu. All that I have seen cannot be explained, it can be experienced. Once again, I stood before the child and saw that lovely child who is Mayapathi, Sarvajja, Bhagavan Sri Rama smiling at me. I was heavily snowed down with the Maya of that Lord; I was mystified, Prabhu laughed at me. Oh! Sharp minded Garuda, listen to me, immediately I rushed out of his mouth. In this way, Srirama performed various amusements to me on a regular basis, my mind was not calm I was completely under the clutches of Maya. I fell down at his feet wept bitterly “Oh! Arththarakshaka, kindly protect me,” I was not capable to utter a word, watching my pathetic state; Prabhu removed the Maya in me.


The Prabhu who is extremely compassionate, patted my body and relieved me from the grief, thus he uprooted the illusion in me, I have remembered the splendor of Prabhu and attained a state of ecstasy, I shed tears with folded hands I requested to Prabhu, watching the miserable state of mine, soaked in devotion, Prabhu spoken in soft words “ Oh! Kakabhushundi, I am highly pleased with your devotion, ask for the boon, willing to provide all those Animadhi Siddhdis, immense wealth and happiness, ultimately Moksha. You can ask for anything, I shall provide Gnanam, Virakthi, Bhakti, Viveka, Vignana, and many other virtues which is impossible to achieve for the illustrious Rishis and sages, therefore, ask for anything you want.”


Sage Kakabhushundi speaks “Oh Prabho, Oh! Pakshiraja, the supreme Lord has prepared to give everything, except devotion at his lotus feet. I felt all those Siddhis and wealth and happiness would be meaningless without devotion at the feet of Prabhu like the sumptuous meals served without salt in it. Therefore Pakshiraja I immersed in deep thought and spoke “Oh! Prabhu who is Sarvantharyami resides as a soul in Jeeva, you are kind and compassionate, if you are kind enough to provide a boon which I ask for, kindly provide me the boon I have desired. Oh! Srirama, you are the Kalpavruksha to your devotees, Oh! Sharanagathavathsala, who is the ocean of mercy, Oh! Anandhadhama, give that superior boon which is highly eulogized by Veda and Purana and sought after by the Yogeeshwaras and ascetics, and it is very difficult to attain, and which is attainable only with the grace of you, kindly provide me the boon to have intense devotion/Ananya Bhakti and pure faith at your lotus feet.”


The supreme Lord Raghunatha replied “Thadhasthu/let it be!” and Raghunayaka began to speak nectar-like words “Oh! Kakabhushundi, you are born as learned, that’s why you have asked for Anananyabhakthi as a boon, there is no one fortunate in the world like you. The devotion is the key to all the treasures, it won’t be available even for the saints and ascetics who abandon worldly matters and bondage, engages in constant meditation and contemplation, and undergoes various austerities and vows. Oh! Kakabhushundi, I am highly pleased with your intelligence, for achieving my beloved Bhakti. Oh! Kakabhushundi, you will attain all those virtues, with my grace. You will be enriched with the knowledge of Bhakti, Gnana, Vairagya, Viveka, Vignana, Yoga, and various pastimes of mine, and the highly confidential philosophies as well. You need not undergo penance or austerities to attain all those. You will be freed from the Maya forever, you have understood my nature as endless and beyond Maya, I have no birth or death, I am free from Thrigunas, and storehouse of virtues, and supreme Bhramam. Oh! Kakabhushundi, listen to me, devotees are beloved to me always, therefore perform all those tasks with words, mind, and deed, contemplating upon me.”


Raghunatha continues “Oh! Kakabhushundi listens to my advice, it is true and easily understandable, and strongly recommended in Vedas and scriptures; I shall narrate them all, listen to me carefully, and contemplate upon me. The Universe and its living creatures are created with the inseparable Maya of mine, and I love them dearly because all are my creations, but the humans are beloved to me. In humans, the twice-born/Bhramin, who have thorough knowledge in Veda and scriptures,  sincerely follow the rites prescribed in the scriptures, people who are contented, have no interest in worldly matters or bondage, wise and learned has the knowledge of self are most beloved of mine. There are Jeeva who is completely surrendered to me, have no other shelter place, and those sincere servants are beloved than anyone, I repeatedly affirm that they are the most beloved of mine. Even if it is Bhrama who does not have devotion to me, he is like everyone to me, if the Jeeva is passionate and devoted to me without any selfish motive, and taken shelter in me is dear than my life. Oh! Kakabhushundi, I want to hear from you, suppose if you the servants who are faithful, humble, and intelligent, and virtuous, would you stop loving them? Listen to me carefully, the Veda and scriptures highly recommend the devotion to attain Paramgathi. If a father has sons with different nature, virtues, wealth, intelligence, austerities, righteousness, and discipline, but his love for all his children would be the same. The Universe and its living beings are my creation, these deities, Manushya, Asura, are my Shrishti, therefore I love everyone dearly. But whoever worships me without pride or greed, devoted to me with the mind, word, and intellect, be it Sthree or Purusha, Chara or Achara, or Napumsaka, are beloved of mine. Oh! Kakabhushundi, I shall tell you the truth, a sincere devotee who has no personal motive to fulfill, leaving all the worldly matters and bondage, contemplates upon me, and takes shelter in me are dear as my life. Oh! Pakshi, you will not have the pressure of Maya or Time on you, therefore constantly contemplate upon me.”


Sage Kakabhushundi speaks “ Oh! Pakshiraja, I did not feel content after listening to those nectar-like words of Prabhu, I have transported to a supreme state of ecstasy, I could not express them in words, I have experienced that bliss with these eyes. I have no ability to speak how could I narrate them all? In this way, Prabhu enlightened me with the supreme knowledge and returned to his Balaleela. His eyes welled up in tears, looked at his mother as if hungry, watching this Devi Kausalya rushed to him and took him on his lap and embraced. Devi Kausalya singing in praise of his various pastimes satisfied her child with her bosom milk.”

No comments:

Post a Comment