Saturday, July 25, 2020


|| Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram ||

 

Chapter -14 - Uththara Kandam


Sage Kakabhushundi describes the childhood pastimes of Rama/ The sight of several Bhramanda and universes in the stomach of Prabhu.


Sage Kakabhushundi speaks “Oh! Garuda, the disbelievers do not understand the divinity of that supreme Lord, as if the traveler on the ferry wrongly assumes that the world is moving not the ferry. Oh! Pakshiraja, the supreme Lord is beyond perception, is not understandable for those who are drenched in Maya. The dull-minded, unfortunates, undergoes several births and heaved to the miseries and sorrows of the worldly existence. It is impossible to understand the splendor of Raghupathi for the people who are drenched in  Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Ahamkara, and ignorance. Sagunaroopa of that supreme Lord is easily understandable, with the constant meditation and contemplation, listening to the glorious legends. Oh! Pakshiraja, I shall narrate a few of the marvelous stories of that Prabhu, and how did I fall prey to Moha, Oh! Garuda, you are beloved of Lord Rama, and you loved to hear the interesting legends of him. I shall narrate the highly confidential philosophies of that supreme Lord; listen to the nature of Prabhu Ram. He does not tolerate the arrogance in his sincere devotees, because it causes grief of worldly existence, and it heaves the individual to endless miseries and sorrows. Therefore Kripanidhi protects his sincere devotees from these hurdles, like a mother who opens the infected wound on the body of the child and cleanses it, even though the child cries heart out, the mother won’t stop cleansing them with the anxiousness to get rid of the infection in no time. In this way, Raghupathi, removes the arrogance and ignorance in his devotees and teaches them a lesson, and gets them freed from the impurities.” Oh! Tulsidas, why don’t you take shelter at the lotus feet of Prabu and get rid of your impurities?

 


Sage Kakbhushundi continues “Oh! Pakshiraja, I shall narrate the grace of that compassionate Prabhu and my foolishness as well, listen to me carefully. I have witnessed the glorious Balaleela of that Prabhu Srirama in Ayodhya on a daily basis, I have been to Ayodhya on all those occasions, I take part in the grand celebration of the birth of that Lord, Balarama is dearest deity to me, his loveliness excels the beauty of several Kamadeva. Oh! Sarppashathro, my eyes have attained that fortune to take great pleasure in the loveliness of the Prabhu, I have assumed the form of a crow and take part in the various amusements of Prabhu and took great pleasure in it. During his childhood, I always hang around with the Prabhu, and follows him wherever he moves, I take great pleasure in the meals fallen from the mouth of that Prabhu, he has performed several amusements which are most pleasing to the eyes.” Sage Kakabhushundi was transported to a state of ecstasy remembering the kindness of that Prabhu.

 


Sage Kakbhushundi continues “Oh! Pakshinayak, listen to me, the legends of Rama provides bliss to his devotees, the palace of the King Dhasharatha was stunning, decorated with gems and various precious stones, with exquisite artworks, in that beautiful place where these four brothers engaged in various childhood amusements, those are indescribable, in this way Prabhu offered supreme bliss to his mother Devi Kausalya.   His soft and delicate body has the luster of emerald, his limbs have the attractiveness of Kamadeva, his supple feet has the softness and redness of the lotus flower, the nails on feet has the luster of the moon, his footprints carry the divine symbols of Vajra, Kulisha, flag, and louts, he was adorned in marvelous anklets that produce jingling noises while he was crawling and takes baby steps. He has the three lines on the stomach, and deep navel, his chest was adorned in various precious ornaments of gem and pearls. He has beautiful palms and little fingers, his long hands were adorned in marvelous bangles and armlets. He has beautiful shoulders resemble the lion cub, his beautiful neck has the shape of the conch,  has beautiful jawlines, lovely face, his speeches were unclear, lips have the redness of Bimba fruit, he has beautiful line of teeth resembles the buds of jasmine, he has soft cheeks, attractive nose, and a pleasing smile on his face.  The lustrous eyes resemble blue lotus petals, capable to remove the miseries and sorrows of the worldly existence. The forehead was adorned in Gorochana, bow-shaped eyebrows, attractive ears, and beautiful curly hair locks resemble the pack of honey bees. He was adorned in majestic yellow silk garment, his enthusiastic screams and his lovely gestures and stares take away my heart and complete attention. I have been with this marvelous divine child who engaged conversing with his own shadow in the spacious and magnificent portico of that palace. He energetically runs towards me and I flew away from his catch, soon he will invite me with a piece of pudding when I got closer to him, he becomes so happy, but when I flew away from his sight, begins to cry, when I get closer to catch his feet, he runs away. The divine Lord has performed the various amusements like an ordinary child when I was wielded in the Maya of Raghupathi, but it does not put me into miseries or sorrows or Kalachakra. Oh! Prabhu, there is a reason for this, Oh! Vishnuvahana, listen to me carefully, Seethapathi is eternal and storehouse of wisdom and beyond Maya. All the living and non-living things are under the constant clutches of Maya if everyone has attained the same status as Prabhu, what will be the difference between us and that Prabhu? Therefore, the arrogant Jeeva is always under the threat of Maya who is the main source of Thrigunas, is under the control of Prabhu. Jeeva is not independent; it always depends on that supreme Lord who is independent. The Jeevathma is numerous and the Paramathma has no dual forms, therefore the Jeeva cannot get rid of the Maya without the grace of that Prabhu. The intellectuals who work hard to achieve the Paramapadham of that Lord, without contemplating upon the glorious legends of Rama, resembles the animals without horn and tails, and lacks the knowledge of night will not end without sunrise, Oh! Pakshiraja, without contemplating and meditating upon the glorious legends of Prabhu Srirama, it is impossible for a Jeeva to get rid of the miseries and sorrows of the worldly existence. He is the essence of Bhramavidhya, the servants of the supreme Lord never meets afflictions, in fact, the devotion to that supreme Lord multiplies in them. The little child Rama smiled at me, the beautiful dark cloud complexioned body, reddish feet, and hands crawled towards me. Oh! Sarppashathro, I flew away, that lovely child stretched his hands towards the sky, I darted high in the sky experienced the little hands following me, and finally, it’s all around me, and this was not known to his brothers or mothers. Oh! Garuda, I darted to the Bhramaloka, I saw those soft supple reddish hands of that lovely child are very closer to me, I have darted through the entire Universe, but those little hands were there everywhere following me. I was horrified and closed my eyes when I have opened my eyes I was before that little Sriramachandra who was watching me with a beautiful smile. Oh! Pakshiraja, suddenly I was pulled inside his little mouth, I could see several Bhramanda inside his stomach, all those Bhramanda was beyond words, I have seen numerous Bhrama, Shiva, Surya, Chandra, Stars, countless Lokapalakas, Yama, Kala, mountains, the entire world, oceans, rivers, ponds, streams, wells, endless woods, various creations of him, deities, Sages, Rishis, Siddhas, Nagas, Manushya, Kinnaras, and four types of Charachara. I have seen numerous things which I have not seen or heard and many things were unimaginable and beyond description. I have lived in each Bhramanda for hundreds of years in a row. I have visited those Bhramanda, and several Universe in it, and I have seen Bhrama, Vishnu, Shiva, Manu, Dhikpalaka, Manushya, Kinnara, Gandharva, Bhootha, Vethala, Rakshasa, Kinnara, animals, reptiles, birds, and all those creatures, I have seen several oceans, rivers, ponds, and mountains, in each The universe and the living beings with special characteristics. I have seen numerous creatures which have no comparison, and I have seen Ayodhya, Sarayu, males and females of the Ayodhya, Rama’s parents and brothers in each Universe and I have seen the incarnation of Prabhu and his various pastimes in these several Universes.”


No comments:

Post a Comment