Monday, December 13, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – Rama’s nectar-like message to the Vanaras who has assumed the form of humans and served the Lord for six months

 


Chapter - 16– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – Rama’s nectar-like message to the Vanaras who has assumed the form of humans and served the Lord for six months

 

The Vanaras assumed the form of humans wrapped up in a state of Bhramanandha, and they were fervently devoted at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra, continued to live in Ayodhya for six months, did not even notice the lapse of time. They were so absorbed in the service at the lotus feet of Lord Rama, they have completely forgotten their homes, and beloved ones, like the  Viraktha Santh Mahathma and noble souls who abandon the worldly matters, richness, possession, fame, relatives, children, wife, companion, etc. and live a life in seclusion.  One day, Lord Raghu called out for the Vanaras, all of them obediently stood before the Lord with folded hands and prostrated before him. Lord Rama advised them to take a seat closer to him and began to speak nectar-like words “Oh! Dear comrades, you have been serving me relentlessly, how shall I praise you all for your unflinching devotion? You have abandoned your homes and beloved ones for me, and are engrossed in the service of me. I shall tell you the truth, my Kingdom, my younger brothers, and my consort Devi Janaki, my fortune, wealth, beloved people, and possessions are dear to me, but none of them are dearer as you. It is obvious that every Master is fond of his servants, but I am exceptionally fond of my beloved devotees.”


Bhramanandha  Magana Sab Kapi Ke Prabhu Padha Preethi | Jatha Na  Jane Dhivasa  Thinha  Gaye  Masa  Shat Beethi ||

 Bisare Griha  Sapanehu Sudhi Nahi | Jimi  Paradhroha  Santh Manamahi || Thab Raghupathi Sab  Sakha Bolaye | Aayi Sabanhi Sadhara Siru Naye || Paramapreethi Sameepa Baitare | Bhagatha  Sukhadha Mridhubachana Uchare || Thumha Athi Keenhi Mori Sevakayi | Mukha Para Kehi Bidhi Karau Badayi || Thathe Mohi Thumha Athipriya  Lage | Mama Hitha  Lagi Bhavana Sukha Thyage || Anuja Raja Sampathi Baidhehi | Dheha Geha Parivara Sanehi || Sab Mama Priya Nahi Thumhahi Samana | Mrisha Na  Kahau Mor Yaha Bana || Sab Ke Priya  Sevaka Yaha Neethi | More Adhika  Dhasa Para Preethi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment