Monday, December 13, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Uththara Kanda – Angadha’s pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 


Chapter - 18– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Uththara Kanda – Angadha’s pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra

 

Lord of Raghu invited the elderly Jambhavantha and offered an abundance of gifts to him, then came Nala and Neel, thus each and everyone was ready to leave, contemplating upon the magnificent form of Lord, they prostrated before the Lord and bade farewell with teary eyes. Finally, Angadha rose from his seat, his eyes were overflown with tears, with folded hands, he spoke nectar-like words – “Oh! Sarbagya,/omnipresent Lord, Oh! Dheenadhayakara, Oh! Arththabandho, Oh! Kripasindho, Oh! Prabho, I have been under your protection immediately after Vali, my dearest father who left this world. Oh! Prabho, you are the protector of desolate, you have promised that to my father, kindly do not abandon me. Oh! Prabho, you are my Mother, Father, Preceptor, Relative, and companion, where shall I go leaving your lotus feet? Oh! Prabho, I have nothing to do in my home, other than serving your lotus feet, you are most promising to your devotees. Oh! Prabho, I am merely a child who has no knowledge, courage, or strength, I shall do all those menial work at your palace, and cross the mundane existence by mere witnessing your lotus feet.” Saying so, Angadha fell at the lotus feet of Lord Rama, with tears overflowing down the cheeks, and prayed “Oh! Prabho, kindly do not abandon me, protect me, and do not advise me to return to home.”

 

Jamavantha Neeladhi  Sab  Pahiraye  Raghunatha | Hiya Dhari Ramaroopa Sab Chale Nayi Padha Matha || Thab Angadha  Udi Nayi Siru Sajala Nayana Kara Jori | Athi Bineetha  Boleau  Bachana  Manahu Premarasa Bori ||

Sunu Sarbagya  Kripasudha Sindho | Dheena Dhayakara  Aarathabandho ||Marathi Ber Natha Mohi Bali | Gayau Thumharehi Koccheau Ghali|| Asarana Sarana  Biradhu Sambhari | Mohi Jani Thajahu Bhagatha Hithakari || More  Thumha Prabhu Guru Pithu Matha | Jau Kaha Thaji Padha Jalajatha || Thumhahi Bichari Kahahu Naranaha | Prabhu Thaji Bhavana Kaja Mama Kaha || Balaka Gyana  Budhdhi Bala Heena | Rakhahu Sarana Natha  Jana Dheena || Neechi  Dahala  Griha Kai Sab  Karihau | Padhapankaja Biloki Bhava Tharihau || Asa Kahi Charana Pareau Prabhu Pahi | Ab  Jani  Natha  Kahahu Griha  Jahi ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment